Overlooking the whale-filled oceans of Walker Bay, Hermanus Boutique Guest House offers an unrivalled luxury seaside experience. Ideally located across the road from the scenic coastal path and the famous Fick’s Pool, our guest house is certainly in a prime oceanside position.mUpon arrival, guests are greeted by a dazzling white building that stands proudly on the edge of the coast. The bold yellow and turquoise interiors of the open-plan main area mirror the natural surrounds, ensuring coastal accents are scattered throughout. All accommodation is booked on a bed and breakfast basis, and there is a wide variety of accommodation options available.
A small splash pool, stylish breakfast restaurant, and seating area are just a few of the amenities to enjoy. Warm hospitality and eager-to-please hosts ensure every whim is catered for, while guests sit back and embrace the spirit of Hermanus.
Hermanus Boutique Guest House provides a variety of well-appointed rooms and suites for discerning guests. Each of the rooms are beautifully furnished with premier quality softs, and elegant furniture. Classic, graceful, and sometimes bold, each of the rooms offers something unique. In total, there are 18 rooms in the guest house
The expansive Penthouse Suite is located on the top floor of Hermanus Boutique Guest House and offers a bird’s-eye view of the Walker Bay coastline. The suite epitomises stylish loft style living and is ideal for honeymooners and guests wanting to stay a little longer.
• Warm hospitality
• 10 minute walk into town
• Quiet yet convenient area
• Across the road from the popular Fick’s pool and outdoor restaurant on the rocks
• Easy access to the 11 km coastal path
• Whale watch from the sea facing rooms
• Luxurious guest house with a relaxing and unpretentious atmosphere
• Attention to detail in all areas
• Travel desk service for booking tours and activities.
• Hosts ensure newlyweds are properly pampered.
• Free on-site parking under shade cloth for covering.
• Accommodation is on a bed and breakfast basis. No other meals are served in the restaurant.
• Not all rooms have a sea view
• Breakfast choices are pre-selected the day before
• Wi-Fi is available in main areas and all rooms
• Main entrance is on the quiet road, the only thing separating you from the coast
• The Pool Suites are at the back fo the guest house, and are perfect for small groups/work getaways.
• Child policy : Hermanus Boutique Guest House accepts children older than 8 years.
Hermanus Boutique Guest House is located at 9 Marine Drive, Hermanus, Western Cape. It is roughly a 140 kilometres from Cape Town, and about 3 kilometres from the town centre along the coast towards the new harbour.
The town of Hermanus is bursting with adventure, nature and beautiful beaches. Our centrally-located guest house allows you to experience the beauty and thrills of the seaside town.
The expansive Penthouse Suite is located on the top floor of Hermanus Boutique Guest House and offers a bird’s-eye view of the Walker Bay coastline.
The two honeymoon suites are designed specifically for loved-up honeymooners seeking a cocoon of comfort in a romantic setting.
Welcome! I offer strategic direction and a full range of marketing and sales representation services. I provide my portfolio of clients with an in-depth industry understanding. I value my relationships with travel professionals immensely and want to ensure I offer property owners and the travel trade a valuable service.